Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
Sometimes getting recognized is a positive. Other times it’s a negative. In this particular instance, Jonathan Cody Thompson would say it was a negative.
According to the incident report, on May 8, a deputy noticed Thompson, 33, driving a vehicle and knew that Thompson had a suspended license. The officer stopped Thompson at Bowens Mill Road SE and Brantley Boulevard.
Thompson was out on bond for a burglary charge and the officer suspected that he was also involved in the methamphetamine trade. The officer searched the vehicle and found a quantity of suspected methamphetamine. Thompson was arrested and charged with possession of methamphetamine and driving with a suspended license. He remains in the Coffee County Jail.
Latest from Staff Reports
- Missing person found deceased on Thursday
- Officers searching for missing elderly female
- SGSC's Dixon finishes first in men's race, Uribe second in women's race at Fort Valley State
- Broxton PD makes arrest in connection with Barney Fife mural vandalism
- Brown, Carter lead Trojans in win over Bolles Bulldogs