Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
A recent traffic stop by Coffee County Sheriff’s Office authorities yielded one arrest and the discovery of over four pounds of methamphetamine.
Destiny Rios, 23, of Milledgeville, who had been under investigation by the Coffee County Drug Unit, consented to a search of her vehicle during the June 5 traffic stop. Rios admitted to officials that methamphetamine was in the vehicle but claimed it did not belong to her.
Detectives discovered two large bags of suspected methamphetamine in the vehicle with a preliminary weight of two kilograms, or 4.4 pounds. Rios was arrested and charged with trafficking methamphetamine and distracted driving. The investigation is active and more arrests are expected in this case. She remains in the Coffee County Jail.
If you have any information regarding this investigation, or others, please call the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office at (912) 384-4227.
Latest from Staff Reports
- Missing person found deceased on Thursday
- Officers searching for missing elderly female
- SGSC's Dixon finishes first in men's race, Uribe second in women's race at Fort Valley State
- Broxton PD makes arrest in connection with Barney Fife mural vandalism
- Brown, Carter lead Trojans in win over Bolles Bulldogs