Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
On Thursday, July 6, 2023, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation’s Child Exploitation and Computer Crimes (CEACC) Unit arrested and charged William Zachary Tilley, age 19, of Coffee County, GA, with six counts of sexual exploitation of children and two counts of aggravated child molestation.
The GBI CEACC Unit began an investigation into Tilley’s online activity after receiving a Cyber Tipline Report from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) regarding the possible online possession and distribution of child sexual abuse material. This investigation led to a search warrant of Tilley’s home and his subsequent arrest. The Coffee County Sheriff’s Office assisted the GBI CEACC unit with the search warrant.
Tilley was taken to the Coffee County Jail upon his arrest.
This investigation is part of the ongoing effort by the Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Task Force, housed within the GBI’s Child Exploitation and Computer Crimes Unit, to identify those involved in the trade of child sexual abuse material. The ICAC Program, created by the U. S. Department of Justice, was developed in response to the increasing number of children and teenagers using the Internet, the proliferation of child sexual abuse material, and the heightened online activity by predators searching for unsupervised contact with underage victims.
Anyone with information about other cases of child exploitation is asked to contact the Georgia Bureau of Investigation Child Exploitation Unit at 404-270-8870 or report via the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children CyberTipline at CyberTipline.org.
Anonymous tips can also be submitted by calling 1-800-597-TIPS (8477), online at https://gbi.georgia.gov/submit-tips-online, or by downloading the See Something, Send Something mobile app.
- Garrett pleads guilty, sentenced to probation
- Richmond County man sentenced by feds for persuading child to produce sexually explicit images
- Burke County man sentenced to federal prison for possession of child pornography
- Operation Watchful Eye locates absconded sex offender in Irwin County
- GBI identifies 1988 Ware County Baby Jane Doe, arrests two in her death
Latest from Submitted
- Fort Eisenhower woman indicted for murder in child's death
- Chamber of Commerce celebrates Little Free Libraries at Emma Ward, Eastside parks
- Martin Centre receives Cultural Facilities Grant
- Chamber recognizes 2023 Leadership Coffee class
- Wiregrass honors Radiologic Technology students with award ceremony