Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
It’s always a good idea to obey all traffic laws if you allegedly have illegal drugs in your vehicle. A Douglas woman found that out the hard way on July 12.
Officers from the Coffee County Drug Unit were patrolling Highway 221 North when they noticed a gold GMC Yukon turn on to Lakeside Drive. Officers noticed that the driver wasn’t wearing a seatbelt. The Yukon also had a cracked windshield.
They stopped the vehicle on Lakeside Drive. The occupants, Shannon Taylor and Kenneth Weldon, gave consent to search the Yukon. The officers found suspected methamphetamine in Taylor’s purse. The substance tested positive for methamphetamine. She was charged with possession of a Schedule II Controlled Substance and transported to the Coffee County Jail. She has not been released.
- Deputies arrest, extradite wanted fugitives from Florida and Alabama
- Youth Council’s February meeting focuses on Black History Month
- Foot chase leads to methamphetamine arrest
- Officers arrest two on Valentine's Day, female attempts to hide suspected meth inside her
- Videos on social media lead to arrest on animal cruelty charges (with graphic video)