Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Mayor Tony Paulk headlines a list of candidates in the Douglas and Broxton municipal elections who have qualified for the November election.
In the city elections, those who have qualified, in addition to Mayor Paulk, are as follows: Commissioner Kentaiwon Durham (Ward 2), Gregory Batts (Ward 3), and Commissioner Steve Bailey (Ward 6). Commissioner and Mayor Pro Tem Olivia Pearson is the commissioner in Ward 3. Commissioner Pearson has stated publicly multiple times that she will not seek re-election.
In the Broxton races, Mayor Jimmy Littleton has qualified as has council member Ruth Christian.
The qualifying period is open until Friday at 4:30 p.m.
- Attorney Clint Lott announces candidacy for State Court Judge
- Domestic dispute leads to serious injuries, aggravated assault charges
- Deputies arrest, extradite wanted fugitives from Florida and Alabama
- Youth Council’s February meeting focuses on Black History Month
- Officers arrest two on Valentine's Day, female attempts to hide suspected meth inside her
Latest from Staff Reports
- DPD: Guillermo De La Cruz is responsible for Maria Diaz's disappearance on February 16, 2023
- CCA hires new head football coach
- Coffee hangs on to beat Vidalia 8-6, Jones collects 100th win as a Trojan
- U.S. Marshals, deputies arrest 'dangerous' fugitive in Douglas
- Patriots improve to 2-0 after 16-1 over Coastal Homeschool