Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
By Caitlin Wolfe
The Atkinson County High School homecoming game will take place this Friday night; however, fans can expect to see an exciting new twist to their traditional Friday night celebration.
Willacoochee native and country singer Clint Johnson, also known as RVSHVD, will be making a special appearance at the game. Homecoming festivities will take place at halftime, with RVSHVD then taking the field and performing his upcoming single, “Small Town Talk” with the ACHS band.
RVSHVD, a 2016 graduate of ACHS, has definitely made a name for himself in the country music industry. With 1.4 million followers on TikTok and hundreds of thousands of followers on other social media platforms, RVSHVD continues to grow in his career.
Although he began singing at a young age in church, his true start with country music came while attending ABAC after graduating high school. Now, RVSHVD has multiple singles streaming on all platforms and has even made appearances on CMT. He will be making his Grand Ole Opry debut this Saturday in Nashville, Tennessee, the place he currently calls home.
Fans can cheer on the football team and ACHS native RVSHVD tomorrow night at 7:30pm at the ACHS football field.
- Jasmine McDonald nominated for Josie Music Awards's Fan's Choice honor
- Tyler Chambers's music represents his passions and small town roots -- and Nashville is taking notice
- Jasmine McDonald: Poised for country music success
- Defense, special teams lead Trojans to 51-17 win over Richmond Hill Wildcats
- Tyler Chambers signs publishing deal with Warner Chappell
Latest from Caitlin
- Freshman Trojans made their own history with undefeated season
- Revive Hydration brings functional health to Douglas-Coffee County
- Frank Veazey calls it a career after 60 years of fighting fires
- First female VSU football player makes history with successful extra point
- Quaint North Gaskin home had its beginnings in 19th Century Denmark