Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
A little after 4 p.m. on Thursday, firefighters from the Coffee County Fire Department responded to a structure fire on Straight and Narrow Way Road, which is just off Highway 221 North adjacent to Hidden Lakes.
The home, a rental property, was vacant but people were moving in Friday. Units responded quickly — the fire was just a few hundred yards from county fire department headquarters — and had the blaze quickly under control. While they were able to keep it from spreading, they weren’t able to save the house; the home was a total loss.
There were no immediate clues as to how the fire started and no one was injured. The investigation into the cause of the fire is ongoing.
- Attorney Clint Lott announces candidacy for State Court Judge
- Domestic dispute leads to serious injuries, aggravated assault charges
- Deputies arrest, extradite wanted fugitives from Florida and Alabama
- Youth Council’s February meeting focuses on Black History Month
- Foot chase leads to methamphetamine arrest
Latest from Staff Reports
- DPD: Guillermo De La Cruz is responsible for Maria Diaz's disappearance on February 16, 2023
- CCA hires new head football coach
- Coffee hangs on to beat Vidalia 8-6, Jones collects 100th win as a Trojan
- U.S. Marshals, deputies arrest 'dangerous' fugitive in Douglas
- Patriots improve to 2-0 after 16-1 over Coastal Homeschool