According to State Rep. Dominic LaRiccia at Monday afternoon’s Chamber of Commerce Power Lunch, the state of Georgia is in good fiscal shape. LaRiccia reported that Gov. Nathan Deal met with legislators recently and told lawmakers that Georgia has been voted the best state in the country in which to do business. “The budget is in good shape and we’re reaping tremendous benefits here,” said LaRiccia.
LaRiccia’s complete comments can be seen below.
- Francis Lott receives first-ever Garland Thompson Lifetime Achievement Award
- Chamber of Commerce names Coffee County School System its Community Partner of the Year
- Premium Waters receives Industry Partner of the Year Award
- Kayla Sellers: Small Business Partner of the Year
- David Varnedore receives Entrepreneur of the Year Award
Latest from Robert Preston
- Driver walks away from truck v. train accident
- SunTrust, BB&T announce merger to create sixth-largest bank in U.S.
- Bodies of Kristian Bell and boyfriend found buried near Nicholls
- Willacoochee man killed in hit and run, suspect arrested
- Victim from In and Out shooting fighting for life, was out on bond for July 4 double shooting