According to State Rep. Dominic LaRiccia at Monday afternoon’s Chamber of Commerce Power Lunch, the state of Georgia is in good fiscal shape. LaRiccia reported that Gov. Nathan Deal met with legislators recently and told lawmakers that Georgia has been voted the best state in the country in which to do business. “The budget is in good shape and we’re reaping tremendous benefits here,” said LaRiccia.
LaRiccia’s complete comments can be seen below.
- Wilkes family celebrates grand opening of State Farm agency
- Francis Lott receives first-ever Garland Thompson Lifetime Achievement Award
- Chamber of Commerce names Coffee County School System its Community Partner of the Year
- Premium Waters receives Industry Partner of the Year Award
- Kayla Sellers: Small Business Partner of the Year
Latest from Robert Preston
- Stingrays win state championship for fourth time in six years
- O'Steen wins District 5 county commission election
- Dollar General on Willacoochee Highway 'infested' with roaches, no food or beverage sales
- Video: Keegan McGovern homers against Visalia Rawhide in California League game
- Trojan Olympic lifters bring home national team championship, three individual medalists