According to State Rep. Dominic LaRiccia at Monday afternoon’s Chamber of Commerce Power Lunch, the state of Georgia is in good fiscal shape. LaRiccia reported that Gov. Nathan Deal met with legislators recently and told lawmakers that Georgia has been voted the best state in the country in which to do business. “The budget is in good shape and we’re reaping tremendous benefits here,” said LaRiccia.
LaRiccia’s complete comments can be seen below.
- Governor issues state of emergency for entire state as Florence heads toward land
- Rep. Dominic Lariccia endorses Kemp for governor, urges voters to go to the polls today
- Hog N' Bones holds ribbon cutting, set to open Friday morning
- Chamber/EDA launches nationwide search for president/CEO
- SGSC is first-ever Community Partner of the Year
Latest from Robert Preston
- Rams topple Chiefs 54-51 in highest scoring game of the year, Tyreek Hill finishes with pair of touchdowns
- Video: Citizens offer assistance to Douglas police officer bloodied during foot chase
- Coffee's rushing game wins the day, Trojans beat Wildcats and move on to third round
- County approves rezoning request on Sand Hill Church Road, road resurfacing projects
- Tyreek Hill scores twice against Cardinals, thrills fans with TD celebration