Officials with the Coffee County Sheriff's Office are asking for the community's assistance in helping to locate convicted sex offender Michael Tyrone Jordan.
Jordan was convicted of statutory rape in Coffee County in 2007 and, as part of his sex offender status, is required to report any change of address, as well as an annual report within 72 hours of his birthday. He last listed his address as "homeless," and was required to give daily reports to his probation office, as well as the Coffee County Sheriff's Office to advise them of his whereabouts.
Sheriff's representatives state Jordan has failed to comply with his reporting obligations and has active arrest warrants for probation and failure to register address change. Anyone with information regarding this individual is asked to contact the Coffee County Sheriff's Office at (912) 384-4227 or the tips line at (912) 383-8477.
Latest from Staff Reports
- SGSC coach named Coach of Year, eight Hawks make All-Region
- State: Ray Cromartie's execution will take place on October 30
- Early voting for elections in Douglas, Broxton, and Nicholls begins today
- Baxley truck driver with Coffee ties loses life in North Carolina accident
- Inmate escapes Saturday evening, captured Sunday morning