Police are investigating the death of a Douglas woman whose body was found in a room at the Fountain Inn Thursday morning.
The Douglas Police Department is investigating the incident and hasn’t released much information. According to a police spokesman, the body of Martha Faye O’Neal, 62, was found at the Fountain Inn on the morning of Thursday, Sept. 15. The police department sent O’Neal’s body to the crime lab for an autopsy and toxicology tests. The autopsy has been completed but the results have not yet been made available. Toxicology testing could take as long as six months.
If you have any information regarding this incident, please contact the Douglas Police Department or Coffee E-911.
Latest from Robert Preston
- Former Douglas resident one of 13 arrested in plot to kidnap Michigan governor
- Agents investigate, arrest Dr. Steve Anderson
- Irwin County Detention Center allegations: ICE, CRMC respond
- Complaint against Irwin County Detention Center alleges poor COVID-19 protocols, non-consenual hysterectomies
- Grand Jury indicts two on murder charges, six others in Vann Brown death