Police investigate death at local motel
- Written by Robert Preston
- Published in News
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Police are investigating the death of a Douglas woman whose body was found in a room at the Fountain Inn Thursday morning.
The Douglas Police Department is investigating the incident and hasn’t released much information. According to a police spokesman, the body of Martha Faye O’Neal, 62, was found at the Fountain Inn on the morning of Thursday, Sept. 15. The police department sent O’Neal’s body to the crime lab for an autopsy and toxicology tests. The autopsy has been completed but the results have not yet been made available. Toxicology testing could take as long as six months.
If you have any information regarding this incident, please contact the Douglas Police Department or Coffee E-911.
- Ethan Kramer receives state young leader award
- Cross sentenced to year and a half in jail after disrupting probation revocation hearing 27 times with foul language, lewd behavior
- Pair of teens arrested for allegedly stealing customer's credit card information at drive-through
- Pearson man arrested on firearms charges, allegedly discards marijuana in police car
- Wiregrass Tech announces new nursing instructor
Latest from Robert Preston
- Veterans, citizens observe Memorial Day at courthouse ceremony
- City commission approves special exception variance for group bringing in ALDI grocery store
- Completely Unchained brings Van Halen to the stage Saturday in Douglas
- Former Trojan headed to Junior College World Series with Andrew College Tigers
- On the death of the manual transmission and the loss of our connection to the world around us