The front entrance to Eastside Elementary School is undergoing a major makeover this summer. Crews from East Coast Asphalt are completely renovating the front parking lot, altering the flow of traffic and adding parking. Traffic, which formerly entered and exited the school from McDonald Avenue, will enter and exit from Jefferson Street once the project is completed. Crews are hoping to finish the project by the first day of school. If it isn't finished, plans will be in place to minimize disruption caused by the work.
Latest from Robert Preston
- Stingrays win state championship for fourth time in six years
- O'Steen wins District 5 county commission election
- Dollar General on Willacoochee Highway 'infested' with roaches, no food or beverage sales
- Video: Keegan McGovern homers against Visalia Rawhide in California League game
- Trojan Olympic lifters bring home national team championship, three individual medalists