Throughout Georgia, many people have been affected by homicide and often these homicides are unsolved. In Douglas-Coffee County, there are several unsolved homicide cases. As part of “City in the Mix Day,” a special prayer vigil will be held for victims of solved and unsolved homicide cases in Douglas and Coffee County. The purpose will be to let everyone know homicide cases in the community have not been forgotten and remain a top priority.
“We want families to know we remember these victims as we continue to work on unsolved homicide cases,” says Police Chief Gary Casteloes. “Unsolved crimes can be solved – all it takes is for someone to come forward with information regarding the homicide.”
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- Video: Botched investigation leads to shooting, City of Douglas faces possible law suit as a result
- GBI investigating two shooting deaths in Pearson
- City of Douglas hosts Magnolia Midlands Travel Association annual retreat
- Francis Lott honored at 2018 Gold & White Gala Awards by Georgia Tech Alumni Association
- City to host Tourism Product Development Resource team on Feb. 21, 22