An investigation into drug activity at a local grocery store parking lot led to the arrest of a Douglas woman Wednesday on drug distribution charges.
Agents with the Douglas – Coffee Drug Unit encountered 25-year-old Pamela Michelle Tanner while conducting an investigation at Harvey’s Supermarket, 901 W. Ward Street, in Douglas. During the investigation, agents discovered seven small packages of suspected marijuana packaged for sale. Tanner admitted to authorities she intended to sell the drugs and agents arrested her at the scene.
Tanner was transported to the Coffee County Jail and subsequently charged with one count of possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
Latest from Submitted
- Drug traffickers plead guilty to distributing crystal meth in South Georgia, including Coffee County
- Ruby Jean Henderson Yarberry
- Community mental health fair scheduled for May 18
- Students on Coffee Campus participated in Wiregrass scholarship signing day
- Water tower maintenance causes water discoloration