Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
Veterans who had education interrupted in any form by military service during World War II, Korean and/or Vietnam Conflicts are eligible to apply for a high school diploma according to O C G A 20-2-69 and 20-2-70 (2013). For more information please contact Georgia Department of Veterans Service Del Parisella at (912) 389-4898 or Department of Labor (Mark Harden) at (912) 389-4254.
- Veterans Park Committee to host Pearl Harbor Day remembrance ceremony
- Douglas World War II Air Base and Museum on Mighty Eighth’s WWII Heritage Trail Tour
- American Legion Post 515 is gearing up for Wreaths Across America
- South Gaskin Avenue home played pivotal role post-World War II history
- Veterans Park to honor Rep. John Gibson