The South Georgia State College Foundation is pleased to announce Luke Christian, Sherry Thomas, and Oscar Street will be honored as the Alumni of the Year at the An Evening of Opportunity Gala on Tuesday, May 23. Proceeds from the event will provide need-based scholarships for students at SGSC.
Luke Christian, the Alumni of the Year recipient in the field of business, is a 1998 alumnus and Founder/CEO of Surcheros Franchising Corporation. Sherry Thomas, EVP of Patient Care Services at Coffee Regional Medical Center, is the honoree in the healthcare field and is a 1973 alumna. For the field of education, Oscar Street will be honored as the Alumni of the Year. Mr. Street is a 1967 alumnus and served as a teacher and principal in the Coffee County school system for over 31 years.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- You can register for SGSC's summer semester through June 5
- Board of Regents names Dr. Thompson-Sellers permanent president of South Georgia State College
- SGSC celebrates graduates at commencement exercises
- Sharnae Pegues receives SGSC Foundation Scholarship
- SGSC honors superlatives at annual ceremony