The Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce staff members, Lisa Hodge and Mesha Davis and Chamber Board Chairman Stanley Lott attended Irwin County's Annual Legislative Day in support of state officials Senator Tyler Harper, State Representative Clay Pirkle, and Lieutenant Governor Casey Cagle.
- NPR South holds grand opening, ribbon cutting
- Douglas-Coffee County Chamber, EDA select John A. Henry as president/CEO
- Chamber host 'Eggs & Issues' forum with local legislators, law enforcement
- Andrea Taylor accepts position in Jeff Davis County, will begin new job on Oct. 30
- Chamber of Commerce to host adult prom