A Douglas man has been arrested in Alma on suspicion of burglary.
Tuesday, May 23, 2017, the Alma Police Department’s Criminal Investigative Division arrested Christopher Dean Dyal, 32 of Douglas, for the burglary of a home where Dyal is accused of taking property with an estimated value of $17,000. Dyal was also wanted for an outstanding probation violation warrant in Coffee County.
He remains jailed as the investigation continues.
- Three arrested after alleged failed burglary attempt
- Convicted felon charged after firing gun, threatening to ‘disassemble their bodies’
- DPD charges Kentarius Williams with numerous crimes, including arson and church burglary
- Jury convicts Antonio Lopez Smith in 2017 burglary
- Officers arrest alleged home burglars in the act