A 31-year-old Nicholls man was jailed on drug distribution and weapons charges Thursday after authorities executed a search warrant at his residence.
Detectives with the Douglas-Coffee Drug Unit, along with Coffee County Sheriff's Deputies and K-9 Officers, and the Nicholls Police Department executed the warrant at the home of Charles Eugene Palmer, 907 Pine Street, Nicholls, just prior to 6 p.m. on June 22. As a result of the search, authorities discovered over two ounces of marijuana, marijuana packaging materials, digital scales, firearms, and ammunition.
Palmer was arrested at the scene and transported to the Coffee County Jail. He has been charged with sale of marijuana, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.
- Officers, firefighters battle storm to preserve American flag
- Douglas man arrested after allegedly stabbing girlfriend during argument
- CCSO: Numerous drug trafficking arrests in 2021
- Two Douglas residents arrested on drug charges during Ocala, Fla., traffic stop
- Suspect in Ocilla fatal shooting allegedly steals car at gunpoint in Coffee County, flees