Coffee County sheriff's detectives are attempting to locate an individual responsible for an armed robbery that occurred last night at a local convenience store.
The individual is believed to be a white male, who entered the Aden's Minit Market on U.S. Hwy. 221 North around 10 p.m., July 4 .The suspect, who concealed his face, left with an undisclosed amount of cash and fled on foot.
K-9 Units from Ware State Prison, along with Georgia State Patrol officials were called to the scene, but authorities were unable to locate the offender. Store surveillance cameras are being reviewed, and detectives continue to seek leads.
Anyone with information that could assist in this case is asked to call the Coffee County Sheriff's Office at (912) 384-4227 or the non-emergency 911 line at (912) 384-7675.
- Suspected dealer swallows drugs, slips out of hospital before officers get arrest warrants
- Traffic stop yields suspected marijuana, ecstasy tablets
- CCSO is looking for a tatted up accused felon
- Officers make arrest in Monday afternoon murder, victim identified
- GBI, DEA, other agencies arrest four on drug trafficking charges in multi-county operation