Coffee County sheriff's detectives are attempting to locate an individual responsible for an armed robbery that occurred last night at a local convenience store.
The individual is believed to be a white male, who entered the Aden's Minit Market on U.S. Hwy. 221 North around 10 p.m., July 4 .The suspect, who concealed his face, left with an undisclosed amount of cash and fled on foot.
K-9 Units from Ware State Prison, along with Georgia State Patrol officials were called to the scene, but authorities were unable to locate the offender. Store surveillance cameras are being reviewed, and detectives continue to seek leads.
Anyone with information that could assist in this case is asked to call the Coffee County Sheriff's Office at (912) 384-4227 or the non-emergency 911 line at (912) 384-7675.
- Movie date turns violent after alleged jealous ex shows up
- Drug unit charges two for meth, controlled substances charges
- Douglas man charged with burglary after allegedly breaking in apartment in Oak Park
- A fight in West Green lands one in the hospital, another in jail
- Man taken back to jail two days after being released on bond