Monday, July 10, the Alma Police Department arrested Infinity Ford for Financial Card Transaction Fraud.
Ford’s arrest resulted from an incident which occurred in January.
Ford was located by Savannah-Chatham Metro Police Department and arrested on an outstanding arrest warrant.
- Alma PD makes arrests on burglary, outstanding warrants, and variety of other charges
- Authorities continue the search for Willie Frank Wooden
- Law enforcement warns of unknown person impersonating police officer
- Alma PD makes multiple arrests on outstanding probation warrants, drug charges
- Alma PD announce last week's arrests, several arrests stem from traffic violations