Coffee County sheriff's authorities are attempting to locate a juvenile who has been missing since Friday.
Saphia Reed, 14, was last seen in the area of Donnie Harper Road around 7:30 p.m. on July 14. She is a black female, approximately 5'3", 135 lbs., and was wearing dark blue jeans and a flannel shirt at the time of her disappearance.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Ms. Reed is asked to contact the Coffee County E-911 Center directly or the non-emergency line at (912) 384 7675.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- Local authorities arrest three for meth possession, other drug charges
- Saturday traffic stop leads to discovery of body of missing person
- CCSO K-9 unit hosts multi-agency training
- A night in a stranger's car leads to a free trip to jail
- Detectives arrest two after a two month long investigation, Nicholls police arrest one for controlled substances during traffic stop
Latest from Submitted
- Community partners sought for Hometown Harvest
- Advanced registration for SGSC's spring semester begins Oct. 31
- Information sessions to be held for SGSC's nursing program
- First National Bank of Coffee County to promote Georgia peanuts with annual promotion Oct 16-20
- People's Choice Fall, Winter photo contest is underway