Monday morning, Coffee Correctional Facility will take applications and hold interviews at the Georgia Department of Labor office in Douglas from 9 a.m. until noon.
Pay at the facility starts out at $12.50 per hour with the potential to earn $3,500 in bonuses, allowing for up to 70 hours per pay period in overtime. Also, the facility offers health, dental, vision, 401(k), and paid time off. Applicants must be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma or GED, a valid driver’s license, and a good criminal history.
Hiring won’t end after Monday; the hiring process is ongoing and opportunities abound.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- Georgia DOT holds open house July 13 to view triple bridge replacement in Nicholls
- Inmates at Nicholls prison receive GED certificates
- Country singer Ryan Daniel to close Camp Bethany with free concert for the community in Nicholls tomorrow
- Nicholls man arrested on drug distribution, weapons charges
- Ryan Daniels, country music artist, in concert June 27 in Nicholls
Latest from Staff Reports
- Douglas police investigate Friday shooting, victim life-flighted to Jacksonville
- VSU graduate joins DouglasNow.com's staff
- Man wanted for allegedly trafficking methamphetamine turns himself in
- Douglas Kmart to close its doors
- County detectives solve string of burglaries, recover 'mountain' of stolen property