Monday morning, Coffee Correctional Facility will take applications and hold interviews at the Georgia Department of Labor office in Douglas from 9 a.m. until noon.
Pay at the facility starts out at $12.50 per hour with the potential to earn $3,500 in bonuses, allowing for up to 70 hours per pay period in overtime. Also, the facility offers health, dental, vision, 401(k), and paid time off. Applicants must be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma or GED, a valid driver’s license, and a good criminal history.
Hiring won’t end after Monday; the hiring process is ongoing and opportunities abound.
- Lack of manpower, lack of 'proper essentials,' strict budget given as reasons Nicholls police officers resigned
- County, cities to host broadband public hearing
- Department of Corrections, CoreCivic investigating four deaths at Coffee Correctional Facility
- City announces joint public hearing for county, Ambrose, Broxton, Douglas, Nicholls
- Two Douglas residents arrested on drug charges during Ocala, Fla., traffic stop