Monday morning, Coffee Correctional Facility will take applications and hold interviews at the Georgia Department of Labor office in Douglas from 9 a.m. until noon.
Pay at the facility starts out at $12.50 per hour with the potential to earn $3,500 in bonuses, allowing for up to 70 hours per pay period in overtime. Also, the facility offers health, dental, vision, 401(k), and paid time off. Applicants must be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma or GED, a valid driver’s license, and a good criminal history.
Hiring won’t end after Monday; the hiring process is ongoing and opportunities abound.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- Job Fair, Career Expo to be held on September 19
- Coffee County resident pleads guilty on federal fraud charges, allegedly stole over $300,000 from HUD
- Board of Elections announces candidates for the cities of Ambrose, Nicholls elections
- Georgia DOT holds open house July 13 to view triple bridge replacement in Nicholls
- Inmates at Nicholls prison receive GED certificates
Latest from Staff Reports
- Saturday traffic stop leads to discovery of body of missing person
- Local residents can apply for FEMA assistance in aftermath of Hurricane Irma
- DPD releases statement about incident that happened in women's restroom in Wal-Mart
- Sharnae Pegues, BGC Y.O.Y competing for national Y.O.Y this Thursday, Sept 21
- Authorities arrest Douglas woman in Saturday morning shooting