Monday morning, Coffee Correctional Facility will take applications and hold interviews at the Georgia Department of Labor office in Douglas from 9 a.m. until noon.
Pay at the facility starts out at $12.50 per hour with the potential to earn $3,500 in bonuses, allowing for up to 70 hours per pay period in overtime. Also, the facility offers health, dental, vision, 401(k), and paid time off. Applicants must be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma or GED, a valid driver’s license, and a good criminal history.
Hiring won’t end after Monday; the hiring process is ongoing and opportunities abound.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- Nicholls gets four new council members, tie in Ambrose election
- Job Fair, Career Expo to be held on September 19
- Coffee County resident pleads guilty on federal fraud charges, allegedly stole over $300,000 from HUD
- Board of Elections announces candidates for the cities of Ambrose, Nicholls elections
- Georgia DOT holds open house July 13 to view triple bridge replacement in Nicholls
Latest from Staff Reports
- Douglas native receives prestigious award from Georgia Cotton Commission
- Inmate walks off work detail Friday, arrested Saturday in North Carolina
- After over four months on the run, George Darryl Harper is back in jail
- The Douglas Coffee Gang Unit arrest five local gang members
- Saturday traffic stop leads to discovery of body of missing person