Monday morning, Coffee Correctional Facility will take applications and hold interviews at the Georgia Department of Labor office in Douglas from 9 a.m. until noon.
Pay at the facility starts out at $12.50 per hour with the potential to earn $3,500 in bonuses, allowing for up to 70 hours per pay period in overtime. Also, the facility offers health, dental, vision, 401(k), and paid time off. Applicants must be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma or GED, a valid driver’s license, and a good criminal history.
Hiring won’t end after Monday; the hiring process is ongoing and opportunities abound.
- SGSC to participate in Okefenokee RESA's teacher job fair on Feb. 24 in Waycross
- Nicholls gets four new council members, tie in Ambrose election
- Job Fair, Career Expo to be held on September 19
- Coffee County resident pleads guilty on federal fraud charges, allegedly stole over $300,000 from HUD
- Board of Elections announces candidates for the cities of Ambrose, Nicholls elections
Latest from Staff Reports
- Fire strikes Day Lumber, damage is significant
- Road construction to cause traffic delays this weekend
- Keegan McGovern receives national and Southeastern Conference recognition
- Sherri Berry named Principal of the Year
- Southwire employee caught allegedly stealing wire from plant, charged with felony theft by taking