Monday morning, Coffee Correctional Facility will take applications and hold interviews at the Georgia Department of Labor office in Douglas from 9 a.m. until noon.
Pay at the facility starts out at $12.50 per hour with the potential to earn $3,500 in bonuses, allowing for up to 70 hours per pay period in overtime. Also, the facility offers health, dental, vision, 401(k), and paid time off. Applicants must be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma or GED, a valid driver’s license, and a good criminal history.
Hiring won’t end after Monday; the hiring process is ongoing and opportunities abound.
Latest from Staff Reports
- Broxton man leads Bacon County deputies on chase after domestic dispute, arrested following crash
- Del Parisella retires after more than 45 years of public service
- Wyatt Miller joins Tyreek Hill in Kansas City
- Bacon County inmate flees, captured to the "COPS" theme song "Bad Boys"
- CCA Lady Patriots win state tennis championship, men's team advances to Final Four