Monday morning, Coffee Correctional Facility will take applications and hold interviews at the Georgia Department of Labor office in Douglas from 9 a.m. until noon.
Pay at the facility starts out at $12.50 per hour with the potential to earn $3,500 in bonuses, allowing for up to 70 hours per pay period in overtime. Also, the facility offers health, dental, vision, 401(k), and paid time off. Applicants must be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma or GED, a valid driver’s license, and a good criminal history.
Hiring won’t end after Monday; the hiring process is ongoing and opportunities abound.
- City of Douglas seeks employers to be part of job fair, resource expo
- Georgia Department of Labor announce multi location hiring event July 12
- Deputies arrest suspected drug dealer in Nicholls
- South Georgia State College to hold a part-time faculty job fair on May 1
- SGSC to participate in Okefenokee RESA's teacher job fair on Feb. 24 in Waycross
Latest from Staff Reports
- DyAnna Hayes competes for Miss Teen America crown
- Cops make arrest in July 4 double shooting
- Truck hauling allegedly stolen P&M trailer burns on I-10, driver arrested
- Broxton PD makes traffic stop, seizes variety of illegal drugs
- Unknown shooter wounds two on July 4, both transported to Savannah for treatment