Tuesday morning, August 1, the Alma Police Department arrested Derron Watson, 23 of Alma, for aggravated assault. Watson’s arrest stemmed from an incident last Tuesday, July 25, which occurred at D.L. Lee & Sons when Watson reportedly pointed a handgun at the head of another employee.
- Cops make arrest in July 4 double shooting
- APD makes arrests on traffic violations, weapons, burglary
- Alma PD announce last week's arrests, charges ranging from trespass to forgery
- Embattled Alma attorney Kenneth Futch jailed, released in Coffee County for allegedly providing a cell phone to an inmate
- Alma PD makes multiple arrests on drug charges, several arrests stem from traffic violations