A man accused of masturbating in an Alma convenience store is on the loose, presumably somewhere in Bacon County.
Thursday evening, Aug. 31, the Alma Police Department received a complaint of a male, later identified as Reginald Barton of Alma, entering a local convenience store, exposing himself to a female clerk, and then masturbating while watching the clerk. Barton fled the store before law enforcement arrived; the incident was captured on the store’s closed-circuit monitoring system. Alma police are currently seeking Barton for public indecency.
On Friday, Sept. 1, the APD responded to a burglary on Mullis Drive. The complainant stated a black male, later identified by the victim as Timothy Jones, 19 of Nicholls, entered her home without permission, but left without taking any items once he discovered the occupants were home. The APD is seeking Jones for burglary.
If anyone knows the whereabouts of Barton and/or Jones please contact the Alma Police Department at 912-632-8751 or call your local 911 center.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
Latest from Staff Reports
- Law enforcement warns of unknown person conducting unlawful traffic stops
- Douglas native receives prestigious award from Georgia Cotton Commission
- Inmate walks off work detail Friday, arrested Saturday in North Carolina
- After over four months on the run, George Darryl Harper is back in jail
- The Douglas Coffee Gang Unit arrest five local gang members