A man accused of masturbating in an Alma convenience store is on the loose, presumably somewhere in Bacon County.
Thursday evening, Aug. 31, the Alma Police Department received a complaint of a male, later identified as Reginald Barton of Alma, entering a local convenience store, exposing himself to a female clerk, and then masturbating while watching the clerk. Barton fled the store before law enforcement arrived; the incident was captured on the store’s closed-circuit monitoring system. Alma police are currently seeking Barton for public indecency.
On Friday, Sept. 1, the APD responded to a burglary on Mullis Drive. The complainant stated a black male, later identified by the victim as Timothy Jones, 19 of Nicholls, entered her home without permission, but left without taking any items once he discovered the occupants were home. The APD is seeking Jones for burglary.
If anyone knows the whereabouts of Barton and/or Jones please contact the Alma Police Department at 912-632-8751 or call your local 911 center.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- APD searching for two Alma men after two separate theft incidents at a Flash Foods, Alma man arrested for arson, several other charges
- Four unrelated incidents leads authorities to arrest three on forgery charges, one with theft charge
- APD arrest one after receiving a report of a reckless driver
- Alma PD arrest two for vehicle theft
- Authorities makes arrest for financial fraud
Latest from Staff Reports
- The Douglas Coffee Gang Unit arrest five local gang members
- Saturday traffic stop leads to discovery of body of missing person
- Local residents can apply for FEMA assistance in aftermath of Hurricane Irma
- DPD releases statement about incident that happened in women's restroom in Wal-Mart
- Sharnae Pegues, BGC Y.O.Y competing for national Y.O.Y this Thursday, Sept 21