Nearly two years ago, Wallace Lee, now 44, was charged with murder in the deaths of Meghan Bowen, 33, and James Harden, 39. Next week, Lee will stand trial for those murders. Jury selection will begin Monday, Sept. 11, and the trial will likely begin Tuesday, Sept. 12.
Bowen and Harden were shot to death at a residence at 38 Meadowbrook Lane in November 2015. Authorities arrested Lee shortly thereafter and charged him with their murders. He has remained in the Coffee County Jail ever since. Lee, who was also charged with possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime, has been denied bond multiple times since his arrest.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- Video: Fertilizer truck crashes on Highway 32 West
- Sheriff's Office offer tips on how to protect yourself from phone scams
- CCSO release additional information, charges on escapee, accomplice captured in North Carolina
- DUI enforcement stepped up during the holiday season with 'drive sober or get pulled over' campaign
- Inmate walks off work detail Friday, arrested Saturday in North Carolina