Wednesday, September 6, the Alma Police Department responded to a theft by shoplifting at Julie’s Gifts and Boutique. Officers discovered Pamela Lovejoy, 55 of Alma, had attempted to steal two t-shirts and three pairs of leggings valued at $75.00. APD arrested Lovejoy for misdemeanor theft by shoplifting. Lovejoy was processed for the offense and released on her own recognizance. Within three hours of her release, APD learned Lovejoy entered Fred’s and stole a bed sheet set valued at $39.95; Lovejoy had left the store before law enforcement arrival. APD secured an arrest warrant for Lovejoy and later arrested Lovejoy at a residence in Alma; Lovejoy is currently in the Bacon County Jail awaiting a magistrate bond hearing.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- APD searching for two Alma men after two separate theft incidents at a Flash Foods, Alma man arrested for arson, several other charges
- APD arrest one after receiving a report of a reckless driver
- Alma PD arrest two for vehicle theft
- Authorities makes arrest for financial fraud
- Alma police arrest two after traffic stop