Wednesday, September 6, the Alma Police Department responded to a theft by shoplifting at Julie’s Gifts and Boutique. Officers discovered Pamela Lovejoy, 55 of Alma, had attempted to steal two t-shirts and three pairs of leggings valued at $75.00. APD arrested Lovejoy for misdemeanor theft by shoplifting. Lovejoy was processed for the offense and released on her own recognizance. Within three hours of her release, APD learned Lovejoy entered Fred’s and stole a bed sheet set valued at $39.95; Lovejoy had left the store before law enforcement arrival. APD secured an arrest warrant for Lovejoy and later arrested Lovejoy at a residence in Alma; Lovejoy is currently in the Bacon County Jail awaiting a magistrate bond hearing.
- APD makes arrests on traffic violations, weapons, burglary
- Alma PD announce last week's arrests, charges ranging from trespass to forgery
- Alma PD makes multiple arrests on drug charges, several arrests stem from traffic violations
- Alma PD investigating June 17 shooting, announce last week's arrests
- Alma PD announce last week's arrests, charges ranging from indecent exposure to drug possession