Three people are behind bars on methamphetamine and other drug charges following a traffic stop last week.
On Oct. 3, 2017, deputies from the Coffee County Sheriff's Office conducted a stop on a vehicle on New Forest Hwy. in the area of the Oak Park community. The Coffee County K-9 Unit and detectives from the Douglas-Coffee Drug Unit assisted the deputies with the traffic stop.
While conducting the investigation, Ellis Minchey IV, a 26-year-old male from Douglas, Ga., was found to be in possession of methamphetamine (1gram) and possession of alprazolam (1 tablet), a Schedule IV Controlled Substance.
Skye Endres, 28 of Willacoochee, was found to be in possession of methamphetamine (2.9grams), and Christina Carpenter, 31 of Nicholls, was found to be in possession of methamphetamine (4.2grams).
All three subjects were arrest and transported to the Coffee County Jail.
Latest from Submitted
- Douglas Coffee County Parks & Recreation Department chosen as the GRPA’s District 2 Agency of the year
- Alma PD announce last week's arrest, several arrests stem from outstanding warrants
- Wiregrass to offer free English as second language classes in Coffee County
- One jailed for meth following chase
- Kevin Tatum's weekly 4-H news roundup