Three people are behind bars on methamphetamine and other drug charges following a traffic stop last week.
On Oct. 3, 2017, deputies from the Coffee County Sheriff's Office conducted a stop on a vehicle on New Forest Hwy. in the area of the Oak Park community. The Coffee County K-9 Unit and detectives from the Douglas-Coffee Drug Unit assisted the deputies with the traffic stop.
While conducting the investigation, Ellis Minchey IV, a 26-year-old male from Douglas, Ga., was found to be in possession of methamphetamine (1gram) and possession of alprazolam (1 tablet), a Schedule IV Controlled Substance.
Skye Endres, 28 of Willacoochee, was found to be in possession of methamphetamine (2.9grams), and Christina Carpenter, 31 of Nicholls, was found to be in possession of methamphetamine (4.2grams).
All three subjects were arrest and transported to the Coffee County Jail.
- Suspected dealer swallows drugs, slips out of hospital before officers get arrest warrants
- The Commodore Oliver Bowen Chapter, National Society Daughters of American Revolution of Douglas installs new officers
- Rev. Douglas Walker visits with Kiwanis
- Wilkerson defeats Johnson in BOE District 1 race, T-SPLOST passes
- Traffic stop yields suspected marijuana, ecstasy tablets