A 14-year-old male was detained on suspicion of making terroristic threats towards the George Washington Carver Freshman Campus in Douglas following an incident Tuesday, Oct. 17.
School personnel was made aware that the student had allegedly threatened to "shoot up the school," and notified law enforcement of the situation. Investigators responded and, subsequently, apprehended the juvenile, who was transported to a youth detention center.
Due to the suspect's age, we are unable to provide any details regarding his identity or further information on the incident.
- Here is the September edition of the Mayor's Monthly Minutes
- Jordan Cornett remains on the lam, $4 reward offered for info leading to his arrest
- Drug unit makes marijuana arrest Thursday on Walker Street
- Here is a complete video of Monday's city commission meeting (with a few extra notes)
- Holy Smokes BBQ wins grand prize at outdoor, BBQ festival