Friday morning, October 20, 2017, the Alma Police Department assisted the Georgia State Patrol with a traffic stop on U.S. 1 @ the northern city limits. A trooper with GSP stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation which led to the arrest of the driver for DUI.
During the traffic stop, a passenger in the vehicle was found to have a large quantity of syringes and spoons containing what the passenger stated was methamphetamine mixed with another controlled substance. GSP turned the passenger over to APD.
Sherri Nicole Bullock, 34 of Baxley, was charged with possession of methamphetamine. Bullock was also wanted in Appling County for outstanding arrest warrants.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
- APD searching for suspect after burglary of a storage unit, Alma man arrested for meth possession, other charges
- APD searching for two Alma men after two separate theft incidents at a Flash Foods, Alma man arrested for arson, several other charges
- APD arrest one after receiving a report of a reckless driver
- Alma PD arrest two for vehicle theft
- Authorities makes arrest for financial fraud
Latest from Submitted
- Shop downtown on Small Business Saturday Nov. 25
- Ms. Sharnae Pegues to lead the 54th annual Festival of Lights Christmas parade as parade marshal
- City of Douglas to participate in 2017 statewide Mayors' Christmas Motorcade
- SkyBlue Videography holds ribbon cutting
- Coffee County community toy drive continues through Dec. 6