Friday morning, October 20, 2017, the Alma Police Department assisted the Georgia State Patrol with a traffic stop on U.S. 1 @ the northern city limits. A trooper with GSP stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation which led to the arrest of the driver for DUI.
During the traffic stop, a passenger in the vehicle was found to have a large quantity of syringes and spoons containing what the passenger stated was methamphetamine mixed with another controlled substance. GSP turned the passenger over to APD.
Sherri Nicole Bullock, 34 of Baxley, was charged with possession of methamphetamine. Bullock was also wanted in Appling County for outstanding arrest warrants.
- Alma PD arrests Nicholls man following domestic dispute
- Alma PD, GBI, other agencies make arrests in murder case
- Alma police still looking for Willie Frank Wooden, suspect foul play
- APD announce arrests for the week of Sept 2, charges ranging from disorderly conduct to burglary
- APD announce arrests for the week of August 20, charges ranging from loitering to DUI
Latest from Submitted
- Jury convicts Roderick Brock for murder, Ansley Minkema pleads guilty
- Officers make arrest in Dec. 2 shooting
- Dr. Don Hattaway, formerly of The Tabernacle Baptist Church of Cartersville, called to First Baptist Church
- Hawks sweep Chik-fil-A tournament in Waycross
- Hawks defeat Combine Academy Atlanta