Saturday evening, October 28, the Alma Police Department received a report of a reckless driver on GA HWY 32 near the airport. APD officers stopped the vehicle at Parker’s Food Mart. The driver, Stella Dugan, 32 of Alma, was arrested for failure to exercise due care, DUI-drugs, and possession of a scheduled controlled substance (Tramadol).
- APD announce arrests for the week of Sept 2, charges ranging from disorderly conduct to burglary
- APD announce arrests for the week of August 20, charges ranging from loitering to DUI
- Alma PD announce last week's arrest, several arrests stem from outstanding warrants
- Sgt. Christopher Cody Phillips named Interim Chief of Alma Police Department
- Alma PD announce last week's arrests