Saturday evening, October 28, the Alma Police Department received a report of a reckless driver on GA HWY 32 near the airport. APD officers stopped the vehicle at Parker’s Food Mart. The driver, Stella Dugan, 32 of Alma, was arrested for failure to exercise due care, DUI-drugs, and possession of a scheduled controlled substance (Tramadol).
- Alma PD investigating June 17 shooting, announce last week's arrests
- Alma PD announce last week's arrests, charges ranging from indecent exposure to drug possession
- Alma PD makes multiple arrests on outstanding probation warrants, traffic violations
- APD and State Fire Marshal's Office make arrest in Friday's arson, announce last week's arrests
- Arson suspect sought by Alma PD