Posted videos on social media leads to the arrest of five people after three separate fights
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Friday, Dec. 15, the Alma Police Department responded to a fight in the 300 block of E. 7th St. Two ladies were involved in a fist-fight within feet of a toddler. This fight evolved into a second fight on Stewart Drive. Three hours later, APD responded to another fight in the 300 block of E. 7th St. During this fight, which stemmed from the earlier two fights, a man attempted to shoot another man but was quickly disarmed by bystanders. Sometime later, one of the involved parties posted videos on social media stating she would shoot the others involved.
Breanna Kennedy Anderson, 28 of Alma, was later arrested for party to the commission of a crime. Deangela Gordon, 21 of Alma, was arrested for battery. Warrants for terroristic threats have been obtained for the arrest of Jonequia Jackson, 28 of Alma. Tiffany Smith, 29 of Alma, was arrested for battery. Candace Stokes, 26 of Alma, was arrested for battery and cruelty to children in the 3rd degree. Clifford Lorenzo Stokes, Jr., 39 of Alma, was arrested for criminal attempt to commit aggravated assault, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.
Breanna Kennedy Anderson
Clifford Lorenzo Stokes, Jr.
- Sidewalk clash on Peterson Avenue sends two to jail, one to the hospital
- A fight in West Green lands one in the hospital, another in jail
- Jarmal Jackson, out on bond on aggravated assault charges, arrested after another fight
- Broxton man leads Bacon County deputies on chase after domestic dispute, arrested following crash
- Two jailed following fight at youth basketball game at Central Square