Tuesday, Dec. 19, the Alma Police Department’s Crime Suppression Unit arrested Dylan Austin Walker, 21 of Alma, for felony purchase of marijuana. Walker’s arrest resulted from detectives observing Walker engaged in a hand-to-hand interaction with an unknown party who fled upon the sight of law enforcement.
Wednesday, Dec. 20, APD detectives arrested Willie Hannah, 24 of Alma, for cruelty to children – 2nd degree. Hannah’s arrest followed an allegation of child abuse.
Thursday, Dec. 21, APD detectives arrested Derrick Washington, 36 of Waycross, for simple battery-family violence act and battery-family violence act. Washington’s arrest followed a 911 call regarding a domestic violence complaint.
- Case against Tyreek Hill 'not active'
- Fugitive wanted in Alma arrested by U.S. Marshals in Texas
- Nicholls PD, CCSO assist authorities from Bacon and Pierce counties in burglary case
- Child transported to Jacksonville after alleged abuse, suspect jailed
- Alma Police Department looking for an accused child molestor