Sunday morning, Dec. 31, the Alma Police Department responded to the Bacon County Hospital following an allegation of inappropriate behavior enacted by a hospital employee against a Twin Oaks Nursing Home resident. Larry Thomas, 61 of Alma, was arrested for simple battery.
Later in the evening on New Year’s Eve, APD’s Crime Suppression Unit responded to a residence on 4th St regarding a person trying to unwantedly enter a residence. As officers arrived, the suspect fled on foot. Following a brief foot pursuit, Marcus Morgan, 35 of Alma, was arrested for aggravated stalking, cruelty to children, criminal trespass, and obstruction of law enforcement officers.
- Alma PD makes arrests on traffic violations, drugs, and variety of criminal offenses
- Armed robbery suspect arrested
- Attempted armed robbery of Dairy Queen in Alma Monday evening
- Alma PD announce last week's arrests, charges ranging from outstanding warrants to drug possession
- Alma PD makes multiple arrest on drug charges