Friday, Dec. 29, evening just before 9:30 p.m., the Alma Police Department, and the Bacon County Sheriff’s Office responded to a robbery at Pizza Hut on S. Pierce St; a small amount of cash was taken. Assistance from a Ware State Prison K-9 team and evidence recovered within the area led to the arrest of Stephen E. Evans, 58 of Indianapolis, Indiana. Evans was staying at a local motel while working for a local company. Evans was arrested for possession of cocaine and robbery. APD continues to urge businesses to invest in a quality surveillance system.
- Alma PD investigating June 17 shooting, announce last week's arrests
- Alma PD announce last week's arrests, charges ranging from indecent exposure to drug possession
- Alma PD makes multiple arrests on outstanding probation warrants, traffic violations
- APD and State Fire Marshal's Office make arrest in Friday's arson, announce last week's arrests
- Arson suspect sought by Alma PD