Friday, Dec. 29, evening just before 9:30 p.m., the Alma Police Department, and the Bacon County Sheriff’s Office responded to a robbery at Pizza Hut on S. Pierce St; a small amount of cash was taken. Assistance from a Ware State Prison K-9 team and evidence recovered within the area led to the arrest of Stephen E. Evans, 58 of Indianapolis, Indiana. Evans was staying at a local motel while working for a local company. Evans was arrested for possession of cocaine and robbery. APD continues to urge businesses to invest in a quality surveillance system.
- Alma police still looking for Willie Frank Wooden, suspect foul play
- Sheriff's office makes drug arrests in two separate incidents
- APD announce arrests for the week of Sept 2, charges ranging from disorderly conduct to burglary
- APD announce arrests for the week of August 20, charges ranging from loitering to DUI
- Alma PD announce last week's arrest, several arrests stem from outstanding warrants