Sunday afternoon, Jan. 7, the Alma Police Department’s Crime Suppression Unit conducted a traffic stop on E. 11th St. for a seatbelt violation. Gregory Hall, 45 of Baxley, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine, possession of a schedule IV controlled substance (2 counts), driving with a suspended driver’s license, and a seatbelt violation. A passenger in the vehicle, Matthew Yarolem, 24 of Maquoketa, Iowa, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine.
- Sgt. Christopher Cody Phillips named Interim Chief of Alma Police Department
- Alma PD announce last week's arrests
- Alma PD announce last week's arrests, investigating August 4 vehicle pursuit
- Alma PD announce last week's arrests, charges ranging from trafficking to DUI
- Alma man shoots self in leg to avoid court