Sunday afternoon, Jan. 7, the Alma Police Department’s Crime Suppression Unit conducted a traffic stop on E. 11th St. for a seatbelt violation. Gregory Hall, 45 of Baxley, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine, possession of a schedule IV controlled substance (2 counts), driving with a suspended driver’s license, and a seatbelt violation. A passenger in the vehicle, Matthew Yarolem, 24 of Maquoketa, Iowa, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine.
- Drug unit makes multiple arrests on variety of charges
- Alma police still looking for Willie Frank Wooden, suspect foul play
- Sheriff's office makes drug arrests in two separate incidents
- Two jailed on drug charges following traffic stop
- APD announce arrests for the week of Sept 2, charges ranging from disorderly conduct to burglary