Sunday afternoon, Jan. 7, the Alma Police Department’s Crime Suppression Unit conducted a traffic stop on E. 11th St. for a seatbelt violation. Gregory Hall, 45 of Baxley, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine, possession of a schedule IV controlled substance (2 counts), driving with a suspended driver’s license, and a seatbelt violation. A passenger in the vehicle, Matthew Yarolem, 24 of Maquoketa, Iowa, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine.
- Alma PD makes arrests on burglary, outstanding warrants, and variety of other charges
- Law enforcement warns of unknown person impersonating police officer
- Alma PD makes multiple arrests on outstanding probation warrants, drug charges
- Alma PD announce last week's arrests, several arrests stem from traffic violations
- Alma PD announce last week's arrests, charges ranging from criminal trespass to battery