Friday, Jan. 5, the Alma Police Department’s Crime Suppression Unit arrested six following a call for service and several traffic stops:
Lawton Arnold, 25 of Waycross, was arrested for driving with a suspended driver’s license.
Kristopher Johnson, 30 of Waycross, was arrested for driving with a suspended driver’s license, a seatbelt violation and determined to be wanted in Crisp County for outstanding bench warrants.
Charles Varnadore, 32 of Saint Marys, was arrested for a drug violation, open container violation, two other traffic offenses and discovered to be wanted by Bacon County on theft charges.
Jessica Dirkes, 30 of Brunswick, a passenger in Varnadore’s vehicle, was arrested on outstanding warrants from Jeff Davis County for drug violations.
Tyrone Lane, 39 of Douglas, was arrested after APD responded to a domestic disturbance and learned Lane was wanted by Coffee County on outstanding bench warrants.
James Morgan, 28 of Nicholls, was arrested on outstanding bench warrants through Coffee County following a traffic stop.
- Alma police still looking for Willie Frank Wooden, suspect foul play
- APD announce arrests for the week of Sept 2, charges ranging from disorderly conduct to burglary
- APD announce arrests for the week of August 20, charges ranging from loitering to DUI
- Alma PD announce last week's arrest, several arrests stem from outstanding warrants
- Sgt. Christopher Cody Phillips named Interim Chief of Alma Police Department