Friday, Jan. 5, the Alma Police Department’s Crime Suppression Unit arrested six following a call for service and several traffic stops:
Lawton Arnold, 25 of Waycross, was arrested for driving with a suspended driver’s license.
Kristopher Johnson, 30 of Waycross, was arrested for driving with a suspended driver’s license, a seatbelt violation and determined to be wanted in Crisp County for outstanding bench warrants.
Charles Varnadore, 32 of Saint Marys, was arrested for a drug violation, open container violation, two other traffic offenses and discovered to be wanted by Bacon County on theft charges.
Jessica Dirkes, 30 of Brunswick, a passenger in Varnadore’s vehicle, was arrested on outstanding warrants from Jeff Davis County for drug violations.
Tyrone Lane, 39 of Douglas, was arrested after APD responded to a domestic disturbance and learned Lane was wanted by Coffee County on outstanding bench warrants.
James Morgan, 28 of Nicholls, was arrested on outstanding bench warrants through Coffee County following a traffic stop.
- Alma PD announce several arrests over the last two weeks, charges ranging from drug possession to burglary
- Several arrests made during the months of January-February, charges ranging from drug possession to outstanding warrants
- APD arrest one for stealing a cargo trailer containing over $30,000 worth of equipment
- APD arrest seven in separate incidents
- Repeat offender arrested again for vehicle theft