Monday evening, Jan. 8, the Alma Police Department arrested two wanted fugitives in separate incidents. Following a traffic stop on W. 12th St, Ashley Leanna Green, 28 of Waycross, was found to be wanted in both Appling and Bacon counties on theft charges. After a second traffic stop, on N. Pierce St, Christopher Dickerson, 32 of Alma, was charged with driving with a suspended license, an equipment violation, and discovered to be wanted in Appling County on bench warrants.
- Alma PD, GBI, other agencies make arrests in murder case
- Alma Black Light Extravaganza coming to FBC Douglas
- Alma police still looking for Willie Frank Wooden, suspect foul play
- APD announce arrests for the week of Sept 2, charges ranging from disorderly conduct to burglary
- APD announce arrests for the week of August 20, charges ranging from loitering to DUI