Monday evening, Jan. 8, the Alma Police Department arrested two wanted fugitives in separate incidents. Following a traffic stop on W. 12th St, Ashley Leanna Green, 28 of Waycross, was found to be wanted in both Appling and Bacon counties on theft charges. After a second traffic stop, on N. Pierce St, Christopher Dickerson, 32 of Alma, was charged with driving with a suspended license, an equipment violation, and discovered to be wanted in Appling County on bench warrants.
- APD makes arrests on traffic violations, weapons, burglary
- Alma PD announce last week's arrests, charges ranging from trespass to forgery
- Embattled Alma attorney Kenneth Futch jailed, released in Coffee County for allegedly providing a cell phone to an inmate
- Alma PD makes multiple arrests on drug charges, several arrests stem from traffic violations
- Alma PD investigating June 17 shooting, announce last week's arrests