Monday evening, Jan. 8, the Alma Police Department arrested two wanted fugitives in separate incidents. Following a traffic stop on W. 12th St, Ashley Leanna Green, 28 of Waycross, was found to be wanted in both Appling and Bacon counties on theft charges. After a second traffic stop, on N. Pierce St, Christopher Dickerson, 32 of Alma, was charged with driving with a suspended license, an equipment violation, and discovered to be wanted in Appling County on bench warrants.
- Alma PD announce several arrests over the last two weeks, charges ranging from drug possession to burglary
- Several arrests made during the months of January-February, charges ranging from drug possession to outstanding warrants
- APD arrest one for stealing a cargo trailer containing over $30,000 worth of equipment
- APD arrest seven in separate incidents
- Repeat offender arrested again for vehicle theft