Monday evening, Jan. 8, the Alma Police Department arrested two wanted fugitives in separate incidents. Following a traffic stop on W. 12th St, Ashley Leanna Green, 28 of Waycross, was found to be wanted in both Appling and Bacon counties on theft charges. After a second traffic stop, on N. Pierce St, Christopher Dickerson, 32 of Alma, was charged with driving with a suspended license, an equipment violation, and discovered to be wanted in Appling County on bench warrants.
- Alma PD makes arrests on burglary, outstanding warrants, and variety of other charges
- Authorities continue the search for Willie Frank Wooden
- Law enforcement warns of unknown person impersonating police officer
- Alma PD makes multiple arrests on outstanding probation warrants, drug charges
- Alma PD announce last week's arrests, several arrests stem from traffic violations