Thursday morning, Jan. 11, the Alma Police Department and the United States Marshals Service arrested Glenn Darius Smith, 24 of Alma, without incident at 607 Stewart Drive in Alma. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation had previously secured arrest warrants for Smith for aggravated assault stemming from the Dec. 1, 2017 shoot-out in Alma. Smith is also a person of interest in the earlier morning shooting on that same day.
- Killer remains at large following Sunday morning fatal shooting, reward offered
- Shooting reported at bowling alley, lots of property damage but no injuries
- Alma PD, GBI, other agencies make arrests in murder case
- Alma Black Light Extravaganza coming to FBC Douglas
- Thursday morning shooting triggers lockdown at CCA, Indian Creek