Thursday morning, Jan. 11, the Alma Police Department and the United States Marshals Service arrested Glenn Darius Smith, 24 of Alma, without incident at 607 Stewart Drive in Alma. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation had previously secured arrest warrants for Smith for aggravated assault stemming from the Dec. 1, 2017 shoot-out in Alma. Smith is also a person of interest in the earlier morning shooting on that same day.
- Alma police still looking for Willie Frank Wooden, suspect foul play
- APD announce arrests for the week of Sept 2, charges ranging from disorderly conduct to burglary
- APD announce arrests for the week of August 20, charges ranging from loitering to DUI
- Alma PD announce last week's arrest, several arrests stem from outstanding warrants
- Deputies make arrest in weekend shooting