Tello Massive Price DropNew Plan Entry - Unlimited Talk, Text & 4GB Data at $39/mo. Get It Today!
Saturday afternoon, an individual discovered two bodies inside a home in Pearson and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation is assisting the Pearson Police Department with the case.
On Saturday, Feb. 10, 2018, the Pearson Police Department requested that the GBI assist with a death investigation. At approximately 1:50 p.m., a neighbor reported that two bodies were located at 371 West Allen Avenue in Pearson. Officers arrived at the residence and found the bodies of Willie J. Oliver Sr., 72, and Jerome A. Nixon, 62. Both died from apparent gunshot wounds. Autopsies will be performed at the GBI Crime Lab in Macon.
Anyone with information regarding the deaths is asked to contact the Pearson Police Department at (912) 422-7411 or the GBI office in Douglas at (912) 389-4103.
Latest from Staff Reports
- Wednesday afternoon fire destroys home, blocks traffic on North Madison Avenue
- Bacon County inmate 'mistakenly' released due to clerical error, U.S. Marshals offer reward for arrest
- Former ATCO Probate Judge indicted on 83 charges of racketeering, theft by taking
- Douglas police searching for 13-year-old missing for over a month
- Broxton PD breaks up theft ring, finds drugs and stolen property
Login to post comments