Tello Massive Price DropNew Plan Entry - Unlimited Talk, Text & 4GB Data at $39/mo. Get It Today!
Saturday afternoon, an individual discovered two bodies inside a home in Pearson and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation is assisting the Pearson Police Department with the case.
On Saturday, Feb. 10, 2018, the Pearson Police Department requested that the GBI assist with a death investigation. At approximately 1:50 p.m., a neighbor reported that two bodies were located at 371 West Allen Avenue in Pearson. Officers arrived at the residence and found the bodies of Willie J. Oliver Sr., 72, and Jerome A. Nixon, 62. Both died from apparent gunshot wounds. Autopsies will be performed at the GBI Crime Lab in Macon.
Anyone with information regarding the deaths is asked to contact the Pearson Police Department at (912) 422-7411 or the GBI office in Douglas at (912) 389-4103.
- Officers arrest Larue Sheffield on charges related to Edith Sheffield's murder
- High speed chase ends in Pearson, multiple vehicles damaged
- Alma PD, GBI, other agencies make arrests in murder case
- GBI arrests Broxton woman in connection with disappearance of Macon teen in 1991
- Wiregrass GED classes accepting new students at Pearson Learning Center
Latest from Staff Reports
- U.S. Marshals, deputies arrest three in murders of Kristian Bell and Steven Ward
- Chamber of Commerce names Coffee County School System its Community Partner of the Year
- Premium Waters receives Industry Partner of the Year Award
- Kayla Sellers: Small Business Partner of the Year
- David Varnedore receives Entrepreneur of the Year Award
Login to post comments