Saturday afternoon, an individual discovered two bodies inside a home in Pearson and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation is assisting the Pearson Police Department with the case.
On Saturday, Feb. 10, 2018, the Pearson Police Department requested that the GBI assist with a death investigation. At approximately 1:50 p.m., a neighbor reported that two bodies were located at 371 West Allen Avenue in Pearson. Officers arrived at the residence and found the bodies of Willie J. Oliver Sr., 72, and Jerome A. Nixon, 62. Both died from apparent gunshot wounds. Autopsies will be performed at the GBI Crime Lab in Macon.
Anyone with information regarding the deaths is asked to contact the Pearson Police Department at (912) 422-7411 or the GBI office in Douglas at (912) 389-4103.
Carter Thompson Insurance your local insurance agent - 912-384-7171
David's Auto Can Put You in a New Car today!
Latest from Staff Reports
- Southwire employee caught allegedly stealing wire from plant, charged with felony theft by taking
- Becky Moore Elliott named general manager of Gulfstream Aerospace's Brunswick facility
- Ginny Lockwood, widow of Max Lockwood, passes at age 90
- Law enforcement warns of unknown person conducting unlawful traffic stops
- Douglas native receives prestigious award from Georgia Cotton Commission
Login to post comments