An auto accident at the intersection of Bowens Mill Road and Touchton Drive resulted in a rollover and traffic delays but, surprisingly, no injuries.
The accident occurred a little after 9 a.m. when a vehicle came off Touchton Drive and clipped a silver Ford Ranger heading north on Bowens Mill Road. The collision sent the Ranger off the right side of the road where it went down into the ditch and came up a short but steep embankment. The Ranger went airborne for a short distance and, upon landing, rolled over on its roof. The driver of the Ranger, a female, crawled out of the truck and was unhurt.
EMTs from Coffee Regional Medical Center and units from the Douglas Fire Department responded, along with officers from the Douglas Police Department and Coffee County Sheriff’s Office. Neither of the drivers suffered injuries and both refused medical treatment.
The identities of the drivers have not been released, neither has any information regarding charges resulting from the accident.
- John Henry, Chamber of Commerce President, visits with Kiwanis
- SGSC announces Spring 2018 Academic Honors Lists
- Douglas utilities encourages customers to use Utility Hawk customer portal
- Alma PD announce last week's arrests, charges ranging from indecent exposure to drug possession
- ESG Operations Leadership Class Gives Back To The Douglas-Coffee County Community
Latest from Robert Preston
- Former SGSC Hawk signs with Colorado Rockies
- Hog N' Bones holds ribbon cutting, set to open Friday morning
- Burt Reynolds to attend RKDS Film Fest in Valdosta next month
- Duke ends season for McGovern, Bulldogs to advance to Super Regionals
- Video: McGovern's heroics help lift Georgia to Athens Regional championship game