Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
No contract/deposits for maintenance or construction
Clearwater pools on Facebook
Ask about Customizable maintenance plans *
A Coffee County inmate who was being treated at a local hospital attempted to flee from custody Tuesday morning, but was quickly apprehended by sheriff's authorities.
39-year-old Joshua Carl Parrott was being treated at Coffee Regional Medical Center for a serious medical condition when he was able to divert the attention of a Coffee County deputy and run out of the hospital. Parrott made his way to a local convenience store, where he hitched a ride from an unsuspecting citizen.
Coffee County authorities were given a description of the vehicle and were able to conduct a traffic stop within a matter of minutes, taking Parrott into custody.
Parrott is currently awaiting trial on charges of murder, aggravated assault, poss. of a weapon while committing a crime, and theft by taking. He now faces an additional charge of escape.
Latest from Submitted
- Chamber of Commerce selects Student Ambassadors for the 2023-2024 school year
- CRMC attains Surgical Quality Partner Distinction from the American College of Surgeons
- Natural Gas Department celebrates Public Natural Gas Week
- Douglas World War II Air Base and Museum on Mighty Eighth’s WWII Heritage Trail Tour
- Letrelle Jowers Spires, 81