Tello Massive Price DropNew Plan Entry - Unlimited Talk, Text & 4GB Data at $39/mo. Get It Today!
The Douglas Police Department is looking for help in finding a 13-year-old who went missing from the local Department of Family and Children Services office over a month ago.
On March 2, 2018, Coeby Chauncey, 13, went missing or ran away from the DFACS office, according to a post on the Douglas Police Department's Facebook page. Officers contacted a family member who reported that Coeby is with family. However, the individual police spoke to denied knowing which family member he was staying with or where he was living. Thus far, no one has come forward with any further information.
Police are asking anyone who knows where he is to please contact the police department. Due to the amount of time he's been missing, investigators have a real concern regarding his safety and well-being. The Facebook post also states that anyone knowingly concealing Coeby will face criminal charges.
Police are asking anyone with any information that would assist in locating Coeby to contact the Douglas Police Department at 12-384-2222, the Tips Line at 912-260-3600 or your local 911 center. Information can also be shared on the Department’s Facebook page.
- Douglas Police Department issues warning drag racing on public streets has serious consequences
- Officer Perez visits Pre-k students at Eastside Elementary School: School safety is first at Eastside
- GBI investigates Douglas Police Department officer's missing weapon
- Suspected drug dealer jailed
- Video: Botched investigation leads to shooting, City of Douglas faces possible law suit as a result
Latest from Staff Reports
- Wednesday afternoon fire destroys home, blocks traffic on North Madison Avenue
- Bacon County inmate 'mistakenly' released due to clerical error, U.S. Marshals offer reward for arrest
- Former ATCO Probate Judge indicted on 83 charges of racketeering, theft by taking
- Broxton PD breaks up theft ring, finds drugs and stolen property
- Bridgett Taylor receives top scholarship at Department of Public Safety banquet
Login to post comments