Tello Massive Price DropNew Plan Entry - Unlimited Talk, Text & 4GB Data at $39/mo. Get It Today!
The Douglas Police Department is looking for help in finding a 13-year-old who went missing from the local Department of Family and Children Services office over a month ago.
On March 2, 2018, Coeby Chauncey, 13, went missing or ran away from the DFACS office, according to a post on the Douglas Police Department's Facebook page. Officers contacted a family member who reported that Coeby is with family. However, the individual police spoke to denied knowing which family member he was staying with or where he was living. Thus far, no one has come forward with any further information.
Police are asking anyone who knows where he is to please contact the police department. Due to the amount of time he's been missing, investigators have a real concern regarding his safety and well-being. The Facebook post also states that anyone knowingly concealing Coeby will face criminal charges.
Police are asking anyone with any information that would assist in locating Coeby to contact the Douglas Police Department at 12-384-2222, the Tips Line at 912-260-3600 or your local 911 center. Information can also be shared on the Department’s Facebook page.
- Police department: No suspicious activity at local Wal-Mart
- Drug unit makes marijuana arrest Thursday on Walker Street
- Attempt to effectively micromanage the police department fails at commission meeting with 4-2 vote
- Police search for accused fraudster, need the public's help
- Interim Chief Pruette, Commander Perkins attend summer training conference
Latest from Staff Reports
- Telfair, Coffee authorities search for West Green resident who allegedly vandalized a police car
- Sheriff's office makes drug arrests in two separate incidents
- Two Teens Killed In Saturday Accident
- Officers locate, arrest convicted sex offender
- Broxton man leads officers on high speed chase, eludes arrest -- temporarily
Login to post comments