Saturday evening, April 14, the Alma Police Department arrested Maria Herrera-Perez, 32 of Alma, for driving without a driver’s license following a traffic stop on S. Dixon St.
Monday, April 16, APD’s Crime Suppression Unit stopped a vehicle on W. 12th St. for a window tint violation. Cully Crosby, 45 of Alma, was arrested for DUI-Drugs and a window tint violation.
Tuesday, April 17, APD’s Crime Suppression Unit stopped a vehicle on W. 16th St. for a seatbelt violation. Amber Henley, 37 of Patterson, and Robert French, 29 of Patterson, were discovered to be wanted in New Jersey for outstanding warrants related to drug offenses, gang-related crimes, and failure to appears. Henley was arrested for driving with a suspended driver’s license. French was arrested for open container violation.
Tuesday evening, April 17, APD’s Crime Suppression Unit stopped a vehicle on S. Peirce St. for a windshield violation. Jorje Solorio, 27 of Alma, for possession of marijuana.
Wednesday, April 18, APD arrested Patrick Robinson, 31 of Alma, for theft of services. Robinson managed to stay seven nights in two separate rooms without being discovered at the Sunset Inn. Officers discovered a room key in Robinson’s belongs.
Thursday, April 19, APD arrested Brad Lowery, 38 of Wray, for theft by taking. Lowery had been wanted since November 4, 2017, when Lowery was witnessed on video at Flash Foods (US HWY 1 @ GA 32 E) stealing two $25.00 lottery tickets.
Friday, April 20, APD arrested Diamond Ingram, 28 of Alma,, Jaquan Thomas, 17 of Alma, and Keilah Williams, 33 of Alma, for simple battery, criminal trespass, and interference with a 911 call. These arrests stemmed from the arrested persons entering a home in the 500 block of E. 14th St. on the previous day and beating the resident. Ciara Brown, 21 of Alma, is also being sought for the same criminal offenses. Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Brown is asked to contact the Alma Police Department at (912) 632-8751.
Friday evening, April 20, APD arrested Miller Huber Saucedo, 40 of Alma, for driving without a driver’s license following a traffic stop. Another traffic stop for an equipment violation resulted in the arrest of Pedro Velazquez Morales, 23 of Parkslay, VA, for driving without a driver’s license.
Saturday, April 21, APD arrested Kiera Oliver, 28 of Alma, for terroristic threats. Oliver’s arrest stemmed from a Facebook post. Oliver was additionally charged with possession of contraband within guard lines after officers discovered Oliver had entered the Bacon County Jail while concealing marijuana.
- Alma PD makes arrests on burglary, outstanding warrants, and variety of other charges
- Authorities continue the search for Willie Frank Wooden
- Law enforcement warns of unknown person impersonating police officer
- Alma PD makes multiple arrests on outstanding probation warrants, drug charges
- Alma PD announce last week's arrests, several arrests stem from traffic violations
Latest from Submitted
- The Commodore Oliver Bowen Chapter, National Society Daughters of American Revolution of Douglas installs new officers
- Rev. Douglas Walker visits with Kiwanis
- 2018 SGSC Athletic Hall of Fame class to be recognized on June 7 at Gala
- Wiregrass Air Conditioning student recognized
- 4-H recognizes outstanding 4-H members, volunteers at annual awards ceremony