Sunday afternoon, April 29, the Alma Police Department’s Crime Suppression Unit arrested Johnny Talmadge Harpe, III, 19 of Douglas, for obstruction of a law enforcement officer after Harpe and three juveniles fled from a traffic stop on W. 4th St. behind The Easy.
Tuesday, May 1, APD arrested Terry Chester Andrews, 41 of Alma, for driving with a suspended driver’s license and an equipment violation.
Wednesday, May 2, APD’s Crime Suppression Unit stopped a vehicle on W. 12th St. for multiple seatbelt violations. Krisie Thomas, 26 of Douglas, was arrested for an outstanding bench warrant out of Coffee County.
Wednesday afternoon, May 2, APD responded to the 100 block of Myra St. regarding a stolen trailer (see photo). If anyone has information regarding the trailer theft, please contact the Alma Police Department at (912) 632-8751.
Thursday, May 3, APD arrested Michael Lee Palmer, 46 of Alma, for theft of services-felony. APD and City of Alma Code Enforcement Officers discovered Palmer had been illegally acquiring electricity. Georgia Power officials estimated Palmer had illegally used over $3,000.00 of electricity at a home on Perkins St.
Also, on Thursday, May 3, APD stopped a vehicle on W 12th St. for a tag violation. Angela Wright, 38 of Alma, was arrested for driving with a suspended driver’s license and obscured license plate.
Friday evening, May 4, APD arrested Guardelius Lopez-Santiago, 29 of Alma, for driving without a driver’s license and an equipment violation.
Saturday morning, May 5, APD responded to a domestic in the 400 block of N. Church St. Markesus Demond Starr, 36 of Alma, was arrested for simple battery-family violence and (2) counts of cruelty to children-3rd degree.
Saturday afternoon, May 5, APD stopped a vehicle on W 16th St. for a windshield violation. Dorothy Renea Camp, 42 of Alma, for driving with a suspended driver’s license.
Saturday evening, May 5, APD arrested Cody Alan Miller, 23 of Alma, for DUI and driving without a driver’s license.
- Alma PD makes arrests on burglary, outstanding warrants, and variety of other charges
- Authorities continue the search for Willie Frank Wooden
- Law enforcement warns of unknown person impersonating police officer
- Alma PD makes multiple arrests on outstanding probation warrants, drug charges
- Alma PD announce last week's arrests, charges ranging from criminal trespass to battery
Latest from Submitted
- The Commodore Oliver Bowen Chapter, National Society Daughters of American Revolution of Douglas installs new officers
- Rev. Douglas Walker visits with Kiwanis
- 2018 SGSC Athletic Hall of Fame class to be recognized on June 7 at Gala
- Wiregrass Air Conditioning student recognized
- 4-H recognizes outstanding 4-H members, volunteers at annual awards ceremony