Sunday afternoon, April 29, the Alma Police Department’s Crime Suppression Unit arrested Johnny Talmadge Harpe, III, 19 of Douglas, for obstruction of a law enforcement officer after Harpe and three juveniles fled from a traffic stop on W. 4th St. behind The Easy.
Tuesday, May 1, APD arrested Terry Chester Andrews, 41 of Alma, for driving with a suspended driver’s license and an equipment violation.
Wednesday, May 2, APD’s Crime Suppression Unit stopped a vehicle on W. 12th St. for multiple seatbelt violations. Krisie Thomas, 26 of Douglas, was arrested for an outstanding bench warrant out of Coffee County.
Wednesday afternoon, May 2, APD responded to the 100 block of Myra St. regarding a stolen trailer (see photo). If anyone has information regarding the trailer theft, please contact the Alma Police Department at (912) 632-8751.
Thursday, May 3, APD arrested Michael Lee Palmer, 46 of Alma, for theft of services-felony. APD and City of Alma Code Enforcement Officers discovered Palmer had been illegally acquiring electricity. Georgia Power officials estimated Palmer had illegally used over $3,000.00 of electricity at a home on Perkins St.
Also, on Thursday, May 3, APD stopped a vehicle on W 12th St. for a tag violation. Angela Wright, 38 of Alma, was arrested for driving with a suspended driver’s license and obscured license plate.
Friday evening, May 4, APD arrested Guardelius Lopez-Santiago, 29 of Alma, for driving without a driver’s license and an equipment violation.
Saturday morning, May 5, APD responded to a domestic in the 400 block of N. Church St. Markesus Demond Starr, 36 of Alma, was arrested for simple battery-family violence and (2) counts of cruelty to children-3rd degree.
Saturday afternoon, May 5, APD stopped a vehicle on W 16th St. for a windshield violation. Dorothy Renea Camp, 42 of Alma, for driving with a suspended driver’s license.
Saturday evening, May 5, APD arrested Cody Alan Miller, 23 of Alma, for DUI and driving without a driver’s license.
- Alma PD arrests Nicholls man following domestic dispute
- Alma PD, GBI, other agencies make arrests in murder case
- Alma Black Light Extravaganza coming to FBC Douglas
- Alma police still looking for Willie Frank Wooden, suspect foul play
- APD announce arrests for the week of Sept 2, charges ranging from disorderly conduct to burglary
Latest from Submitted
- Jury convicts Roderick Brock for murder, Ansley Minkema pleads guilty
- Officers make arrest in Dec. 2 shooting
- Dr. Don Hattaway, formerly of The Tabernacle Baptist Church of Cartersville, called to First Baptist Church
- Hawks sweep Chik-fil-A tournament in Waycross
- Hawks defeat Combine Academy Atlanta