Douglas-Coffee County drug agents made two methamphetamine arrests last week during separate incidents.
The Douglas-Coffee Heat Unit conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle for speeding last Thursday, May 31, 2018, on Ga. 206 Connector at U.S. Hwy. 221 North, Douglas, Ga. The Douglas-Coffee Drug Unit responded and, after a brief investigation, 22-year-old Alberto Lopez Ceron of Waycross was arrested for possession of cocaine, possession of a weapon during the commission of a crime, and possession of marijuana - less than one ounce.
On the same date, the Douglas-Coffee Drug Unit was called to 250 English St., Douglas, Ga., to assist federal probation officers in conducting a search at the residence.
Following the investigation, 40-year-old Stacy Lewis Vincent was found to be in possession of methamphetamine and arrested.
- Interim Chief Pruette, Commander Perkins attend summer training conference
- Douglas police officer fired after getting DUI
- Chief Brannen Pruette assumes role of interim police chief
- Unknown shooter wounds two on July 4, both transported to Savannah for treatment
- Douglas Police Department hosts cook out for Boys & Girls Club
Latest from Submitted
- Grants available for Coffee County students seeking GED
- National Night Out Against Crime event was a huge success this year
- Sgt. Christopher Cody Phillips named Interim Chief of Alma Police Department
- Alma PD announce last week's arrests
- SunTrust announces Adam Smith as Senior Vice President, Food & Agribusiness Relationship Manager