William Franklin Goodwin was convicted of multiple criminal sexual acts against a minor. Goodwin has failed to maintain the requirements of his sex offender status after moving from the address where he was registered in Coffee County without notifying the sheriff's office. He is also currently serving a probation sentence and has failed to maintain the requirements of his probation.
The Coffee County Sheriff's Office has a secured an arrest warrant for Goodwin for failure to register address change of a sex offender.
Goodwin is described as a white male, approximately 6'04", 225 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information on Goodwin's whereabouts is asked to contact the Coffee County Sheriff's Office at (912) 384-4227 or the Coffee E911 non-emergency line at (912) 3840-7675. Information can also be shared through the sheriff's office Facebook page.
Latest from Submitted
- Jury convicts Roderick Brock for murder, Ansley Minkema pleads guilty
- Officers make arrest in Dec. 2 shooting
- Dr. Don Hattaway, formerly of The Tabernacle Baptist Church of Cartersville, called to First Baptist Church
- Hawks sweep Chik-fil-A tournament in Waycross
- Hawks defeat Combine Academy Atlanta