William Franklin Goodwin was convicted of multiple criminal sexual acts against a minor. Goodwin has failed to maintain the requirements of his sex offender status after moving from the address where he was registered in Coffee County without notifying the sheriff's office. He is also currently serving a probation sentence and has failed to maintain the requirements of his probation.
The Coffee County Sheriff's Office has a secured an arrest warrant for Goodwin for failure to register address change of a sex offender.
Goodwin is described as a white male, approximately 6'04", 225 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information on Goodwin's whereabouts is asked to contact the Coffee County Sheriff's Office at (912) 384-4227 or the Coffee E911 non-emergency line at (912) 3840-7675. Information can also be shared through the sheriff's office Facebook page.
Latest from Submitted
- South Georgia State College to host virtual town hall June 1
- Satilla Regional Library adds library content streaming service, hoopla digital
- Fitzgerald Family Eyecare welcomes Dr. Kenneth Shealy
- Strawberry lime smoothies, summer camp information
- Douglas man indicted in federal firearms, drugs operation Project Guardian