Tello Massive Price DropNew Plan Entry - Unlimited Talk, Text & 4GB Data at $39/mo. Get It Today!
Featured Photo courtesy of Coffee County Ga. Police Scanner Officers from across the community gather Friday in West Green to search for a missing child.
A three-year-old child reported missing from West Green Friday afternoon was found unharmed later in that day. The call came in around 3:30 p.m. that the child had gone missing after waking up from a nap.
According to a report on the Coffee County Georgia Police Scanner Facebook page, the boy and his mother laid down for a nap that afternoon. The little boy woke up before his mother did and apparently went outside. When the mother woke up, the child was gone and she couldn't find him
She called 911 and a number of local agencies responded, including the Broxton Police Department, Nicholls Police Department, Coffee County Fire Department, Georgia State Patrol, Coffee County Sheriff's Office, and a number of volunteers. The state patrol had a helicopter en route when the child was found safe and uninjured. The quick response from officers and volunteers throughout the community helped bring this scary incident to a favorable conclusion.
- CCSO looking for possible absconded convicted sex offender
- Jordan Cornett remains on the lam, $4 reward offered for info leading to his arrest
- Drug unit makes marijuana arrest Thursday on Walker Street
- Telfair, Coffee authorities search for West Green resident who allegedly vandalized a police car
- Sheriff's office makes drug arrests in two separate incidents
Login to post comments