Alma PD announce last week's arrests, charges ranging from trespass to forgery
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
APD arrested Jason Antonia Jerrideau, 33 of Alma, for criminal trespass after Jerrideau returned to a business on W. 12th St. after two previous arrests for the same offense.
APD arrested Blanca Medina, 23 of Alma, for no insurance, driving without a driver’s license, and disregarding a traffic signal following a crash in the 400 block of S. Pierce St.
June 27, APD arrested Linzee Paige Giddens, 24 of Alma, on (3) counts of forgery-4th degree. Giddens’ arrest stemmed from a January - March 2018 incident at Three D in Alma.
-----June 29 Arrests-----
APD arrested Kapresha Rawls, 23 of Alma, for theft by taking at Flash Foods (Pierce & 16th). Rawls, a cashier at Flash Foods, had taken $100.00 from a register.
APD arrested Jeremy Tyson Wooten, 33 of Alma, on outstanding arrest warrants for criminal damage to property, cruelty to children (3rd degree), leaving the scene of an accident, and a State probation warrant. These charges stemmed from a May 2018 incident. Wooten was additionally charged with obstruction of law enforcement officers after Wooten attempted to avoid arrest in the 400 block of E. 8th St.
June 30, APD arrested Exzavier Baldwin, 42 of Alma, for public drunk and disorderly conduct after responding to a call for service on Stewart Dr.
APD is attempting to identify a W/M driving a Red Ford extended cab truck. The unknown W/M stole $100.00 of fuel from Parker’s Food Mart on Thursday, June 28.
APD has secured arrest warrants and is currently seeking Roger Vincent, 69 of Douglas, and Donna Vincent, 57 of Douglas, for theft by deception regarding an incident which occurred in February 2018 at Antiques Plus in Alma. APD has also secured arrest warrants for Alexander Chandler, 48 of Alma, for burglaries which occurred on June 23 in the 200 block of E. 12th St. and the 400 block of E. 16th St. If anyone knows of the whereabouts of these persons, please contact the Alma Police Department at 912-632-8751 or contact your local law enforcement.
- Documents: Principal restrained students on table, in lap while she placed paper towels in their mouths
- Alleged domestic dispute leads to aggravated assault, cruelty to children charges
- Two arrested on trafficking charges following chase in Bacon County
- Officers from several agencies over multiple counties arrest five on drug charges
- Manager at Dollar General store in Denton arrested for allegedly stealing over $40,000
Latest from Submitted
- City receives Historic Preservation Grant
- Brandon Howell emerges as leader in Electrical Construction Wiring
- SGSC's Cory Baldwin named NJCAA Southeast District Coach of the Year
- Range Robinson represents USA in Albania, takes to the platform Wednesday morning
- DPD urges safety when operating motorized carts on city streets