APD makes arrests on traffic violations, weapons, burglary
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
Tuesday, July 3, APD arrested Travis Lee Alexander, 41 of Alma, for driving with a suspended driver’s license following a traffic stop for a cracked windshield. Alexander also had active arrest warrants through the Alma Police Department and the Bacon County Sheriff’s Office.
-----July 4th Arrests-----
APD arrested Beatriz Canelo-Soto, 27 of Alma, for driving with a suspended driver’s license and child restraint violation (2 cts).
APD arrested Michael Anthony Hart, 23 of Alma, for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and giving false name/information to law enforcement officers. Hart also had several active arrest warrants spanning from June 2017 to May 2018: Obstruction of law enforcement officers (June 2017); battery-FVA and cruelty to children-3rd degree (September 2017); and criminal damage to property-2nd degree (May 2018). APD also arrested Tatianna Mariea Wright, 32 of Alma, for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. Wright and Hart’s arrest resulted from a suspicious vehicle complaint at the Alma-Bacon County Recreation Department. Officers recovered a loaded .38 caliber handgun from the vehicle. Hart and Wright are both currently serving probated sentences for unrelated crimes.
Saturday morning, July 7, APD arrested Alexander Chandler, 48 of Alma, for burglary-1st degree. Officers discovered Chandler had several items on his person taken from a residential burglary on E. 12th St two hours earlier. Chandler was already wanted for two other residential burglaries which occurred on June 23 in the 200 block of E. 12th St. and the 400 block of E. 16th St.
- Two arrested on trafficking charges following chase in Bacon County
- Officers from several agencies over multiple counties arrest five on drug charges
- Alleged argument over $5 leads to arrest on child cruelty, family violence charges
- Alleged car thief leads officers on chase through Bacon, Coffee counties
- Suspect arrested in two burglaries in Nicholls
Latest from Submitted
- City receives Historic Preservation Grant
- Brandon Howell emerges as leader in Electrical Construction Wiring
- SGSC's Cory Baldwin named NJCAA Southeast District Coach of the Year
- Range Robinson represents USA in Albania, takes to the platform Wednesday morning
- DPD urges safety when operating motorized carts on city streets