Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
A Douglas police officer has been terminated after receiving a driving under the influence (DUI) citation last Saturday.
According to a press release issued by the Douglas Police Department, Jose Granados, a police officer, was arrested at the intersection of Highway 206 and Highway 32. The press release states that the traffic stop took place at 8:15 a.m. on July 21. Granados was charged with DUI – alcohol and open container violation.
After the incident, the police officials immediately placed Granados on administrative leave. After an investigation, officials terminated Granados’s employment.
- Officers arrest, charge nine with DUI and other related offenses last week
- GSP, CCSO arrest five on DUI charges
- DPD officers respond to possible hostage situation at local motel, make one arrest
- Last week's DUI investigations: Six arrested by three different agencies
- Wanted suspect remains in jail after being arrested on numerous charges
Latest from Robert Preston
- Atkinson County honors former baseball coach and Georgia Dugout Club Hall of Famer Brad Porter
- SGSC falls to Georgia Highlands 74-67
- Animal cruelty, while rampant, is often hard to prove and prosecute
- Francis Lott, one of architects of Douglas-Coffee County's economic boom, passes at 87
- Nine Trojans sign letters of intent to play college football